YouTube: Better than TV?


YouTube has content for everyone. For example, there are many YouTuber's that post vlogs (blogs in video form), comedic skits, pranks, tutorials, DIY's, just to name a few! YouTube has provided us all with content that we wouldn't be able to find elsewhere. I think we can all attest that YouTube is great, but is it better than TV? I will be researching this topic from an economical, technological, and educational perspective. I'll also be discussing about the positive/negative effects and impact YouTube has on society.

Comments

  1. Hello Mark,

    Being an avid user of YouTube, I really like that you chose this topic of YouTube vs. TV. I agree that YouTube has content for everyone because anyone can post videos pertaining to just about anything! One of the benefits that YouTube has on society is that it can be potentially useful for high school/ college students who need help with their studies. Khan Academy on YouTube has greatly helped me with math problems that were difficult so this is one of the positive effects YouTube has regarding education. A negative effect of YouTube on society is that unfortunately many young teens and kids may look up to a wrong role model. Overall I enjoy this topic and I am interested in hearing about the economical perspective of YouTube vs. TV.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts